Crafted of durable cast iron and protected by Le Creuset's enhanced enameling, the Signature saucepan provides the optimal medium for sauce making with its precise and responsive temperature control properties. In fact, cast iron has long been used by chefs around the world to achieve the steady low-to-medium heat required for building delicate sauces.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
1.75 QT Capacity.