A light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream. The magical combination of 50% lightly-felted wool, 25% viscose and 25% alpaca makes it supremely blockable and a gorgeous option for lacework as a result. Or knit it in garter stitch for a drapey, squishable fabric that is cozy, but light and easy to wear. Choose from nature-inspired shades ranging from cool watery tones to warming cherry red and fiery ginger and prepare to fall in love!
Now available in special colourways chosen by world-renowned designer Kaffe Fassett.
- Composition: 50% Wool25% Viscose25% Alpaca
- Yarn Weight: DK - 8-ply / Light (3)
- Yarn ball weight: 50g
- Yarn Meterage/Yardage: 175m
- Tension/Gauge: 22-24 stitches, 30-32 rows to 10cm (4in)
- Recommended Needles (mm/US): 3.75 mm / 5 - 4.00 mm / 6