Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Staub specialty cocottes have uniquely designed lids that transform traditional cocottes into delightful centerpieces. The 3 quart Artichoke Cocotte features a farmer's market favorite veggie, in the gorgeous basil enamel. Each Staub specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. As is tradition in French families, these heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Artistic, natural design in the shape of an artichoke
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality
- Juicy and aromatic cooking results
- Made of cast iron: ideal for energy-efficient frying, cooking, and stewing
- Suitable for all hob types incl. induction, it can also be placed in the oven/grill
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France
3 qt. capacity.