Madelinetosh yarns are hand dyed in small batches creating magnificent color ways. Due to the nature of this dying style, colors can vary significantly. If you have any questions regarding the color consistency in our inventory, please call the store!
We love Madelinetosh yarns and this superwash merino fingering weight is no exception!
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Fingering weight | single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
*Please note, color/dye lot may vary.