The Pro Slim 7-inch chef’s knife is a reliable, all-around knife, perfect for all kitchen tasks. Chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with confidence and ease. Pro Le Slim knives feature a medium-sized handle, a blade profile that is 9% smaller, and a weight that is 24% lighter than our original Pro knives. They are perfect for smaller hands. And the lighter weight provides increased nimbleness, ergonomics, and comfort.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. With ZWILLING Pro we introduced an optimized chef's knife blade shape. Through years of experience in professional kitchens, some chefs have grown accustomed to and therefore prefer the traditional blade shape of the chef's knife. To enable these chefs to benefit from the new curved bolster, we have combined the innovative bolster shape with the classic blade shape.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- ABS handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany