These salt and pepper mills feature a long-lasting adjustable grinding mechanism made from an advanced ceramic material that will never rust and provide consistent grind results. The ergonomic, upright design will keep your shelves and counters clean from residual grinds with a cap that snaps into place to keep any salt or spice dry. Excellent for coarse and wet salts, peppercorns and all types of spice seeds and herb flakes.
- The advanced, non-reactive ceramic grinding mechanism that will never corrode, providing fresh and long-lasting results
- Easy to operate with an adjustable dial (tighten or loosen) for grind preference (coarse to fine)
- Ergonomic, upright design with a cap that snaps into place keeping salt/spices dry and countertops/tables clean from residual grinds
- Easy to clean with a removable and refillable glass jar that is dishwasher safe.
- TIP: When using wet salts, we recommend frying the salt slightly first before filling the mill, to remove any moisture. Most grinders come with a metal grinding mechanism that will eventually corrode with consistent contact of wet salts. However, Kyocera mills are equipped with non-corrosive ceramic burrs and will not be affected by moisture. We recommend this preliminary step with wet salts for consistent grinding performance.